The Princess Mononoke stage adaptation has opened in London to sell-out performances and rave reviews. The play’s puppets and costumes are made out of recycled material, reflecting Miyazaki’s environmental message.
This just looks so amazing.
I would kill to see this.
I still can’t get over the puppet designs! They’re so simple, yet so perfect.
(via veganconfessional)Source: hauntedclitoris
with fucking CHURROS!!! I LOVE CHURROS!!!
(via lauradorable-lolita)Source: thecakebar
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad